This is a funny video of Rayan cracking up while playing peek-a-book.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Funny Rayan
Rayan is such a funny little boy lately. He is always dancing, laughing, or talking. He loves phone. If he sees me or Piyush on the phone he starts pretending he is on the phone too. If you just say, 'Hello' he puts his hand or whatever he has in hand to his ear. Too cute. His dancing is the funniest. If he hears any music, he drops his toy, puts both hands in the air and starts bouncing and then clapping. He also loves Sesame Street. These are some pictures of him watching. Look at how happy he gets when Elmo is on. I couldn't choose just one, so you get them all!




This is a funny video of Rayan cracking up while playing peek-a-book.
This is a funny video of Rayan cracking up while playing peek-a-book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! I Love the sound of his joyful squeals! He's one happy little boy!!! SO cute.
This is so adorable! Mehul and I were laughing so much when watching it.
This is so cute!! I love his laugh!
Post a Comment