Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Rest of May


May wasn't very busy for us but I was lazy updating the blog! Ry is changing every day. This past month he has been going through his 'Mommy Stage' and he has been very shy around strangers. When someone rings the door bell he runs to the door with me, but as soon as he sees the person (even if he knows them) he falls on the floor and hides his face. Hopefully he gets over it soon! Ry talks alot, but we still don't understand him. Once in a while I hear a few words I understand like poo-poo, apple, tree, car, dog and daddy. Some of them he only says after we say them. He loves to dance, sing, 'read', play catch with daddy and climb things!

Climbing his bike. Great balance!


Helping Mommy clean the floor.


Walking his dog. Thanks Mona Masi!


Oops, he fell over, let me pick him up!


Hanging with cousin Nyla!

No comments: