Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Chillen with Kamran

Yesterday, while Piyush was away for the day, Rayan and I hung out at home. We spent the rainy Saturday just playing and relaxing. Later in the afternoon, Nani stopped by to visit Ry. In the evening, Ry's buddy Kamran came over to watch the VT game. Kamran's daddy was with Ry's daddy at the game. While the mommy's caught up, the boys watched the game! Go Hokies! Since it was a cold day, the boys were not sporting their Hokie gear. This was the first time the boys 'hung out'. In the past, when one was awake, the other was asleep. Rayan always gets super excited when he sees people his size!



3 comments:

T-Luh said...

haha! I was cracking up reading that Ry gets excited at seeing people his size...SO cute! I like how he appears to be petting Kam in the one pict. LOL! Ry is absolutely adorable- he looks like mini Piyush. :)

Bhavika and James said...

That pic with his hand on Kam's head is too cute! Love it!

mthaival said...

What great buds these two are going to be! I also love the pic of Rayan with his hand on Kamran's head!!!