Another month has flown by. Rayan is 10 months old! Rayan is learning new things everyday and is so much fun to watch. He is babbling all the time now. Sometimes it looks like he is trying to have a conversation with you. Every night I read a book to Rayan. Now if you hand him a book, he will hold it and just start talking. I guess he thinks he is reading the book, but he doesn't even open it! Too cute! He is also falling all the time now. He is always standing, and sometimes will let go of his support. This usually leads to a fall, but sometimes you will catch him balancing himself! The cutest is when he gets so excited he starts clapping and forgets to hold on!
This month, Rayan weighed in at a little under 18 lbs. He is slowly moving from purees to solids, although I don't think he fully understands that he needs to swallow the food after its chewed! Rayan has 4 bottom teeth and is working on the top two. He loves to mimic us. Especially when I say no, he shakes his head no, smiles, and then proceeds to do whatever I was trying to stop. Its amazing how much he changes each day!
Playing Peek-a-Boo!
Play time after Ry's bath.
2 comments:
I love the first peek-a-boo pic! ..What a cutie!!!
I can't get over how much he looks like P...he's a little mini version! Super cute...you all look great!
Post a Comment