Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!


For Rayan's first Halloween he was a monkey! He didn't mind being in the costume while Mommy & Daddy tried to get some pictures of him. We didn't take him out to any houses because of the weather, but he had fun answering the door and handing out candy! These are some funny pics of him eating the banana on the costume... my little monkey!


And some other Halloween pictures from during the week!


Rayan making a scary face!

3 comments:

T-Luh said...

Oh my goodness...he is Such a little cutie!!! I love the pictures where he's eating the banana. I can't believe little man is 9 months old already! Crazy how time flies!

Monica said...

OMG ...he is soooooo cute! ..I just want to gobble him up! ..I love the pic of Ry trying to eat the banana. Love him!!

Soma said...

He's sooo cute! Love that banana eating picture, too!