Rayan turned 6 months old on Monday! I can't believe he is a half year old already! My little man is growing up too fast. To celebrate his 1/2 year, I got him some balloons, which he loved! He liked to look at the colors. We also got him a cupcake. He didn't care about that too much, until I put a candle on it. Rayan is very hard to control sometimes and he was totally trying to reach for the fire!
Ry even got to eat a little bit of icing. I don't think he really liked the chocolate!
Daddy got Rayan a new toy that he loves!
Rayan also had his 6 month appointment today. He weighed in at 14 lbs 9.8 ounces! Still tiny, but growing fast! He jumped from the 3rd percentile to the 8th! Some other tidbits about Ry at this benchmark are that he is sitting up and almost crawling! He is very mobile and can get wherever he wants by 'scooting'. He is starting to splash around in the bath, making Mommy and Daddy very wet! Ry still isn't sleeping through the night, but once in awhile he will sleep for 7 hours straight. Most of the time its about 5 hours, a quick bottle and then another 3 or 4. He loves to play peek-a-boo and has started laughing out loud. Happy birthday baby!
4 comments:
OMG, 6 months! He looks adorable!
I can't believe he's 6mo already! Happy Birthday Rayan!
Happy 1/2 Birthday, Rayan! This year is flying by!
Happy 1/2 birthday Rayan!!!
Post a Comment