We got a Nintendo Wii a couple of weeks ago and Rayan likes to watch us playing. He especially likes it when Daddy plays tennis. This is a picture of him trying to join in on the fun!
Lately Ry is very curious about everything around him. He grabs anything and everything in sight. Especially things like remote controls, cell phones, and cameras. Looks like he following in his Daddy's footsteps! He is also very close to crawling. He still scoots to where he wants to go, but he can get on all fours and sway forward. I think his head just gets a little too heavy for him! I need to get a video of him trying to crawl, but the second the camera turns on, he stops and tries to grab it! Since he is so mobile, sometimes I need to put him in his pack 'n play while I do things around the house. He is usually good and plays by himself for at least 20 minutes before he gets restless. He is also likes playing in his bouncer.
Rayan is so curious now, he refuses to sit in his carseat / stroller when we are out. He wants to be able to see the world and sit up. We decided to try out a new stroller for him. He looked like such a big boy in it, I had to take a picture!
This is just a picture of Ry sleeping that i thought was cute. He is trying to sleep on his side in the bouncer, but he is buckled in so he couldn't turn anymore!
1 comment:
I love this pic of Rayan sleeping ... so cute!
Post a Comment